Thursday, December 19, 2013

Beautiful Bump: Holiday Baby Bump

Over the next few days, I'll be showing you a few of my favorite holiday outfits to dress my baby bump. The first is a casual outfit, perfect for our annual cookie swap party. The best part of this outfit? Only the jeans are maternity! Since I'm in the beginning of my second trimester, I find that a large number of my "regular" tops still fit me comfortably. We'll see how long that lasts!

Sweater: Old Navy
Collared Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Destination Maternity
Boot Socks: Old Navy
Boots: DSW
Accessories: Chloe and Isabel

Here is a close up of two of my favorite accessories for the holiday season. Everyone should sparkle at this time of year, and this bracelet and necklace are just the trick to add a little "bling" to every outfit.

 Multi-strand Signature Torsade Necklace by Chloe and Isabel. This picture doesn't do this dazzler justice!












Crystal Brulee Stretch Bracelet I wear this beauty all the time!


No comments:

Post a Comment