Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Jewelry Organization

Chunky necklaces. Statement necklaces. Bib necklaces. 

Whatever you want to call them - we all have them, and we all love them. They are an easy way to dress up a "blah" outfit or add some extra drama to an already fabulous look. One thing not to love about these necklaces - the amount of space needed to keep them looking pretty when not wearing them. Necklaces of this size tend to take up a lot of room! I don't know about you, but as I continued to add more pieces to my collection, I realized I needed to quickly figure out a way to organize them all (other than just tossing them on top of my dresser).  There are so many jewelry organization options out there, from DIY to store-bought. I knew I needed something that would keep these beautiful necklaces from getting tangled, or from taking up any more space in my already tight closet. 

The inspiration for my solution came from the most unlikely of places - my husband's closet. The answer I had been looking for was right there - a tie rack! It was the perfect solution! A tie rack displays the pieces in full sight - an essential when planning an outfit - prevents the necklaces from getting tangled, and takes up very little space in my closet. Possibly the best part of it all? It costs less than $10!!! What's not to love?



I purchased mine from Amazon.com. Here are just a few possible options for your closet, all under $10!

Hardwood Hanger
Twirl-A-Tie Rack: Holds 20 pieces!
Chrome Rack



What do you think? Do you have any great ideas for jewelry organization? I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment